Listed below are regional simulation centers by state. The Alabama Modeling & Simulation Council's (AMSC) primary goal is to … Read more about regional centers.
Both Individual and Organizational/Corporate memberships are available for the NMSC, providing members with substantial benefits. These benefits afford you the opportunity to:
- Grow your organization and business in new and adjacent markets through networking across M&S domains and disciplines
- Connect with key national decision-makers, and contribute to establishing national priorities and policies regarding modeling and simulation
- As a voting member, participate in NMSC Policy Committee activities and those of its Standing Committees to further the national M&S agenda
- Attend all business meetings as a voting member of the Coalition, and have a voice in the Coalition’s national agenda, action plan, and advocacy plans for modeling and simulation
- Receive discounts to all national and regional events sponsored by the Coalition
- Receive attendee discounts at events sponsored by the National Training and Simulation Association (NTSA) to include the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC)
- Access to ModSimConnected, a national collaboration site dedicated to the sharing of knowledge, shareable simulation tools and models, and technical content relevant across domains and disciplines
2016 NMSC Annual Meeting
The The 2016 Annual Meeting took place at the Marriott Chesapeake in Chesapeake, VA on Thursday March 10, 2016. The 2016 M&S Leadership Summit took place at the same location the day before, on Wednesday, March 9. The Annual Meeting featured a keynote address from Elizabeth Baron of the Ford Motor Company, a Medical M&S Panel, briefings on ongoing NMSC activities, and the following working group sessions: NAICS codes for Modeling & Simulation; Practical Application of the National M&S Research Agenda; and Developing the M&S Workforce.
For complete details on both the NMSC Annual Meeting and the M&S Leadership Summit, please visit http://trainingsystems.org/events/.
A challenge faced by the Modeling and Simulation community is M&S is fragmented and widely distributed across traditional disciplines such … Read more about our affiliate organizations.
The NMSC Research Agenda addresses both short and long term issues. Currently, the short term plan includes focuses on training the … Read more about our initiatives.