Listed below are regional simulation centers by state. The Alabama Modeling & Simulation Council's (AMSC) primary goal is to … Read more about regional centers.
Both Individual and Organizational/Corporate memberships are available for the NM&SC, providing members with substantial benefits. These benefits afford you the opportunity to:
- Grow your organization and business in new and adjacent markets through networking across M&S domains and disciplines
- Connect with key national decision-makers, and contribute to establishing national priorities and policies regarding modeling and simulation
- Participate in NM&SC Policy Committee activities and those of its Standing Committees to further the national M&S agenda
- Attend all business meetings as a voting member of the Coalition, and have a voice in the Coalition’s national agenda, action plan, and advocacy plans for modeling and simulation
- Receive discounts to all national and regional events sponsored by the Coalition
- Receive attendee discounts at events sponsored by the National Training and Simulation Association (NTSA) to include the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC)
- Access to ModSimConnected, a national collaboration site dedicated to the sharing of knowledge, shareable simulation tools and models, and technical content relevant across domains and disciplines
2017 NM&SC National Meeting
The 2017 NM&SC National Meeting will be held in Dearborn, MI, September 25-26, 2017. The Theme for the Meeting is "MS&V: Revolutionizing analytics, manufacturing, healthcare, and product design - and the need to train the workforce to support it." Agenda highlights include speakers discussing Big Data and Artificial Intelligence, and use of MS&V in Product Design and Promotion. Additionally, panel discussions will address MS&V application to healthcare and workforce development. Discussion on recommendations for M&S Industry codes for the NAICS will also be part of the agenda.
The two panel discussions will address important issues in the evolving landscape of M&S: “MS&V Applications in Healthcare Training and Clinical Care” and “M&S-focused curricula and credentialing programs supporting industry needs”, with the latter session focusing on the urgent national need to rapidly grow a professional, broadly experienced MS&V workforce to supply industry and healthcare demand. The complete agenda and registration information may be found on the NM&SC Calendar page.
A challenge faced by the Modeling and Simulation community is M&S is fragmented and widely distributed across traditional disciplines … Read more about our affiliate organizations.
The NM&SC Research Agenda addresses both short and long term issues. Currently, the short term plan includes focuses on training the … Read more about our initiatives.